Although I’ve lost (and usually gained) 10 pounds through weight watchers, whole 30, etc, I’m focusing on my Ketogenic lifestyle beginning stats. I wish I would have taken my measurements when I first started. I have a measuring tape and everything, it just sounded like too much work, which is very ironic.
As of May 19, 2017:
- Jeans size: 12, Dress Size 12/14
- Average Day of Food: Tracking through Myfitness pal, but average caloric intake between 1500-2200 calories, and around 200g of carbs
- Average Day of Work: Lots of meetings, and thus, sitting
- Drop 3-4 pants sizes: I think my frame can get down to a size 6. I’d like to try and see.
- Decrease excess fat storage in my body
- Reduce snacking (which is something I have drilled deeply into my brain)
- Practice and begin intermittent fasting to reduce caloric intake and use the caloric fuel I’ve consumed.